Sign up for Sunday services
We are currently not requiring sign ups for in person services.
We will sign people in upon arrival for contact tracing purposes. If we start to reach capacity for the indoor service we will re-instate signing up in advance.
PLEASE NOTE – MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL IN-PERSON SERVICES.
If you cannot physically wear a mask, you may be seated in a special section at the OUTDOOR service only.
What to expect at our in-person services:
- Upon arrival – Ushers will greet you and direct you where to sit. Following the service, please follow social distancing measures as you exit. Hold your conversations until you’ve left the worship area, and keep a proper distance from each other.
- Communion will be administered at both services, using individually wrapped elements.
- Offering baskets will be available – we will not have a collection time during the service, so please put your offering in the baskets on your way in or out of the service.
- Break before sermon – we will not have a break in the middle of the service – If possible, please plan to use the restroom before coming to church as there will be no break and there will only be the two foyer restrooms available for use.
- Wiggle Room will be available for nursing moms and diaper changing only
We are taking appropriate measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19; however, this is not a guarantee of protection. If you are at high risk, we urge you to continue worshiping with us from home, via live stream.
For Families with Preschoolers and Elementary aged children:
At both in-person services we will have a “buffet” of activities prepared for your kids each week. Some items are geared for school age children, such as word searches or scrambles related to the sermon or a song. Some will be simple coloring pages or a special poster. We will also have some fidget busters! Children may choose as much from the buffet as they like. No items should be returned to the buffet, however. Please consider bringing markers and colored pencils from home if your child normally uses them.
Beginning September 13th we will also have a special time during each service that will be directed at our younger attendees :-).