A ministry which seeks to teach and train our own covenant teenagers while at the same time reaching out to youth in our neighborhoods with the love of Christ. This is done through calling all of the youth to follow Christ and invest their own lives in deeds of mercy and righteousness. They are taught the power of the gospel through the ministry of the Word, prayer, worship, fellowship, and service to the poor. We welcome volunteers who are willing to mentor young people in following Christ.
Regular Activities and Events
- Senior High (grades 9-12) youth meetings: Mondays 7:00 – 9:00 PM, in the Youth Room on 82nd St. campus
- Middle School (grades 6-8) youth meetings: Thursdays 6:30 – 8:30 PM, in the Youth Room on 82nd St. campus
- Small Groups: Grade and gender specific small groups will have regular time together during weekly youth meetings. Adult leaders will sometimes plan special, separate activities for their small groups as well.
- Sunday School: Middle School classes meet on the 3rd floor, boys and girls separately. The High School class meets in the youth room. The puppet ministry and the student leadership team also meet on Sundays- Contact Otto for more information.
- Short Term Mission Trips and social events: Check the youth calendar or contact Otto for information and to confirm dates and times.
For more information or to volunteer, contact: